Sunday, October 28, 2018

SUMMER Natural Hair Products Stash FlashBack! BEST & WORST List! FULL REVIEWS + Black Friday Tips!

This is where I have the most fun! Watch me flashback to the Natural Hair Products I used this Summer and Review them for you! See which Natural Hair Products work best in HOT weather! Get Product Reviews and Results and see which products were EPIC and which were epic FAILS! All in this one Video :). It's my cross between a empties and a haul video but better since you get to see the actual product contents :). Plus get a sneak peak into my PRE pre BLACK FRIDAY plans :) .





TriniGirlNatural is all about my natural hair journey and helping others also achieve healthy, beautiful natural hair! Thanks for joining me and sharing your journey with me as well 😊. All are welcome. Let's do this together as a community! Xoxo Also follow me on social media: http://www.facebook.com/TriniGirlNatural

No comments:

Post a Comment